Friday, October 14, 2011

Conquer Online (Facebook) - Start OPEN BETA!!!

Conquer Online (Facebook) - Ruszyła OPEN BETA!!!
 Conquer Online (Facebook) - Start OPEN Beta!!

For the time being ... But I would give yourself peace of Conquer'em on Facebook - of course for some time. Bron God I do not want to discourage you, but if you have a weak heart, or do not like too much fuss, I advise you to wait a few days / weeks until everything is meant as talala.

Not only that charging takes minutes. 2-3 minutes, then frequent crashes, or just freaking fps drops manifest themselves.

By the way, I would like to know if my character is still vulnerable to a reset? Because like all of the open beta will last only 2 weeks, but why spoil the fun and do - possibly - the same thing again.

 You can play Here. I advise you to use my link, I click on FB profile "Play Now" often crashes "unauthorized connections."

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons